Transform Connector for Google Sheets
Transform now has a Google Sheets integration, which allows you to make requests out of Transform directly in your Google Sheet. The integration comes both with a custom menu and custom function that allows you to make requests for metrics and dimensions just like you can through our UI or other APIs for easy data set building and sharing.
Find the Transform Connector for Sheets in the Add on Menu
Install and Authenticate with a Transform API key
Start querying your metrics!
The notifications pane gives you the ability to see all metrics you are subscribed to and make adjustments to what types of Content Notifications you'll receive for those metrics. You have the ability to toggle on and toggle off whether you want Notifications to arrive in Transform or via email.
To access this new page, click the settings icon on the bottom, left-hand side of any page. Then, under "User Settings" click "Notifications".
Alternatively, you can simply click this link: https://app.transformdata.io/settings/notifications
Okta SCIM functions
Transform already supports Okta SSO, and we’ve built upon the integration to also add functionality around various SCIM features (System for Cross-domain Identity Management)
We added support for the following actions to make your identity management even easier in Transform:
- Push New Users: New users created through Okta will also be created in the third-party application.
- Push Profile Updates: Updates made to the user's profile through Okta will be pushed to the third-party application.
- Push User Deactivation: Deactivating the user or disabling the user's access to the application through Okta will deactivate the user in the third-party application.
- Note: For this application, deactivating a user means removing access to login, but maintaining the user's Transform information as an inactive user.
- Reactivate Users: User accounts can be reactivated in the application.
- Import Users: Users can be imported from Transform into Okta.
Enable provisioning using these steps
Documentation Site Search
Our documentation site now has a search. Find it in the top right-hand corner of our documentation site to search all the Transform content you’ve been looking for.
Access docs.transform.co and find the search bar in the top right-hand corner