✨ New ✨
Google Sheets UX Improvements
We’ve added a number of usability improvements to the Transform Connector for Sheets.
- We now use metric display names in the metric selection menu
- We “prettify” dimension names and separated out dimensions by their identifiers
- We removed the free-form text from the time constraint selection and now provide a fixed menu with operators
- We partially removed the free form text from the where constraint selection and now provide a prompted menu that allows you to filter with AND/OR operators as well as various equalities. The dimension value input is still a free-form text field.
- We now specify what dimensions are time dimensions and provide custom filterability with a calendar.
- We now enter a note into the cell where a selection was made to indicate what the selection was
- We won’t overwrite data without providing a warning
Access the Google Sheets Connector by downloading it from the Google Add-Ons store - or if already installed- through the Extensions menu
🐛 Bug Fixes 🐛
Currency Format Example Bug
The currency format on the metric metadata settings incorrectly implied that it divides the number by 1000, but it does not.
Confirm the currency format example displays a number like 12345 as $12,345.00